.50 cal benchrest ?

Hi Fellas

Some time down the line im thinking I might get into .50 cal benchrest style/long range shooting and whilst doing some research collected some pics from a web site I stumbled across via a link, and now for the life of me, I cannot find it again! can anybody reconise the the pics and tell me which website or club they are from? I realise this may not be the appropiate section, but its still centrefire benchrest I guess:rolleyes:.
Thanks
KB
Copyof50calbat.jpg

Copyof50cal1.jpg

Copyof50cal.jpg

KB

Those photos look like they may be from Whittington, but regardless, try:

FCSA

That's Fifty Caliber Shooters Association.

Ray

Is this not Raton, NM... NRA Whittington Center 1000yd High Power range..?

Big toys..! Boomers!

cale

Thanks Ray

Ive just had a quick look at whittingtons website and I think you are right, the benches look the same but unfortunatley its not the same site where I got my pics from, there must have been 50? or so pics dedicated to benchresting the .50, probably another club uses thier facilities. Ive re-checked every .50 cal site i can find but not find the link im after.

Cheers tho
KB

KB

I guess I confused you. Whittington is probably where they took the photos. But, FCSA is the web site where you'll find all the info about the rifles, shooting, etc. Google FSCA and you'll get there. They have a magazine too. AFAIK, all of the 50 BMG clubs are associated with FCSA. Visit their Guest Forum and they can probably pin those photos back to the source.

ray

Kevin,

Now don't get carried away - just because you've got an unlimited supply of brass!!

Cheers
Vince

The Fifty Caliber Shooters Association website is www.FCSA.org

There is also a FCSA in the United Kingdom as well.

Not all of the shooters/shoots are involved with the FCSA some are associated with the North Coast Shooters Association which is run by Nick Mullet.

Nick Mullet
NCSA, LTD
nick@northcoastshooters.com
330-674-3244

Waterboy

Before the massive dollars go in, I would make sure there is a range with-in a couple of hundred miles of your home where you don't scare the crap out of the range master when you ask to unleash your fifty.

Thanks for all the advice fellas, luckily where I am from in South Wales, only 18 miles down the road is Sennybridge military ranges, home of the fcsa(uk), I shall be paying them a visit in the near future.

Cheers
KB

Back