42 yards, water test, stopped muzzle

I don't think weather had anything to do with it; folks have said these 17-1/2 twist barrels do better in hot weather than they do in cooler temps. My initial test was done in August, when it was quite a bit hotter outside than it was two weeks ago.

When I did my first test, I removed the 1/2oz and then backed off the tuner 50 clicks and left it; I should have taken it to the next step at the time, but I was happy with the results. It's too much guess work to try to establish a relationship between clicks and ounces, for me anyway. If someone could flat out say 1/2oz equals 25 clicks, or some kind of formula, we might save some time.

Thanks, Douglas

I noticed something a little different on the target I shot at last Sunday's match; a few of the holes weren't round, kinda oval. I wonder what that's all about? didn't shoot too good, 246-14X (gotta be the wind, haha) Thanks, Douglas

Posting for Douglas

gun list 323.jpg

Attachments

• gun list 323.jpg
    gun list 323.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 294
Thank you Steve for posting this, not only a good
shot, he's also a pretty good photographer; he said he only accepts cash but hasn't given me an invoice yet. Steve pointed out there is a lot of keyholing, which I hadn't noticed but he's got a trained eye. As I said a couple posts above, this target was shot as fast as I could load, aim and shoot, with no regard for the wind. I started in the lower right hand bull, the bottom row was all two shots and the rest was one shot each. I went left, then up to next row and then right, and so on. Not many X's, I don't think I counted them, but all 10's except for the one miss. Thanks again Steve.

Thanks, Douglas

Back