40-X rimfire dimensions

I don't know how to explain this. Cut off the front of the bolt just behind the front lugs. Now extend the barrel tenon to fill that length. This is what the bolt looks like. Any questions just ask. Wayne

IMG_0607_zpsbxwlaetu.jpg

hi wayne, thanks again. i think what you meant is pictured in a couple of images i have attached.
there is one screw, screwed from bottom of receiver, that holds the extractor in place (see image, please).
thats the dimension I would need. see if the 1.49" tenon is right.
regards

tenon.jpg

IMG_0482_zpsklwegnll.jpg

The 1.49 dimension is correct. the ejector screw is 10-32 and is 3.200 from the front of the receiver Wayne

I didn't word this correctly. ejector is threaded 10-32. The hole in the receiver is .193 for clearance.

Last edited:
You should thread the hole for the "front trigger guard screw " to 1/4-28 just like the 2 action screws. This would allow the option of using this screw as the rear action screw and floating the tang and not using an action screw in the rear hole.

lion and crb, thanks so much guys. one thing i still didnt get though is "the hole in the receiver is .193 for clearance".
which hole are you talking about, wayne?
thanks again
MFG

Hi Paccini;
That is the hole the ejector screw goes through. The one that is 3.200 from the front of the receiver. Wayne

Back