40 x ppc

Did you stop anywhere on the way home to have a "homewrecker hot dog"?

No Dusty, but he did stop on the way up to buy a real dog.

(Man, have we flipped this 40X train off the tracks)

The 40x I bought at the Super Shoot 4-5 years ago that had a new Hart 6 Waldog barrel for $350 looks better all the time. It even had a McMillian stock and the good Hart trigger.

Double your money back garn tee

The 40x I bought at the Super Shoot 4-5 years ago that had a new Hart 6 Waldog barrel for $350 looks better all the time. It even had a McMillian stock and the good Hart trigger.

Will you accept twiiiced dat fer it?

I remember

I remember , in the 80's new 40x actions were selling for $300, $325 at the Super Shoot.
Now a new 40x rifle is about $2700,,,, don't know why ,, but they are.. Had a friend order one in 308. After all was said and done,, tax title & tags,, he had over $2600 in it .

Bat. Bat

And some cat with a new $500 CDL outshot him at da club match

Nope , Dusty,, it was a Borden,, a Bat and a Panda that beat Charlie _O-'s 40x.. in the "Great Red Dot : Shoot out... Winner got The $675 in the pot.. I was too short ,,, I couldn't reach it.

Not city's fault

You should sue the city for pouring the sidewalk too close to your backside

When I was young ,, working const.,,, my company was short on ladders.. Knowing wild construction workers,, when the whistle sounds,, you're balls to the wall gett'n out of the plant. For three wks,, I was on a thirty foot hi-line each day.. When whistle sounded,, I wouldn't wait for a ladder,, I would jump down and go.. I was 6'-1" when I started that job,,, when I left I was 5' 5" (now even less) I hit the ground running and drove my laigs up in the lower part of my body.... well ,,, you've seen the results many times... Poor ole Tom

Back