25m rules?

W

WINDY

i am new to air gunning. I have shot in two organized events with my HW30 springer .22 @ 25M - 25 shots - 20 minute limit. On both occasions my scores were in the low 400's, At home I can shoot with much better results but it takes me 25 - 30 minutes to place 25 shots. Is the 20 minute time frame a fixed time limit? Just curious.
Windy

Hi Windy, from your scores it seems you are not shooting the “World” rules (which dictate 20 minutes per detail). Might be better if you gave a little more information as to whose rules you were shooting to.

Brian

20 Minutes 25 shots

Hi Windy, what a name for a Air Rifle Shooter :cool:

The World Air Rifle & Rimfire Benchrest Federation (WRABF) is 20 Minutes Time Limit for 25 Shots, score is out of 250, our rules can be found on website www.wrabf.com

I too am not sure what rules or match you are shooting i am sure there are local guys who can steer you in the correct direction depending what you are shooting or if you let us know where are you a from we can guide you as to who to seek advice from also.

Thank you for the feedback. I omitted the number of targets....There were a total of 6 targets each with 25 bulls.
windy

i am new to air gunning. I have shot in two organized events with my HW30 springer .22 @ 25M - 25 shots - 20 minute limit. On both occasions my scores were in the low 400's, At home I can shoot with much better results but it takes me 25 - 30 minutes to place 25 shots. Is the 20 minute time frame a fixed time limit? Just curious.
Windy

Where are you at Windy? I learned a lot about field target just by going to sanctioned matches.... same is true for BR. A great crowd and helpful folks.

-Casey

Back