2500X bore guid

bob finger

FWIW My 2500x rifle came home today. My Turbo bore guide (from KSS, it is black and has two cuts for bolt stop) not only fits in the 2500x but the bolt stop holds it in. It is a loose fit but with the proper insert for both my Ivy and Myers rods it works. So one guide for both the TurboV1 and the 2500x. YMMV bob

Well that just goes to show, some guys will make do with a loose fit while others prefer a tight fit. ;)

Thanks for the info. In some cases more info than I needed though. Maybe my Falcon guide will work. If not, I have two for the Swindleherst. Just never thought to try them before sending off for barrelling.

The Swindlehurst guide fits my 2500X action just fine. It's not too loose and it keeps the rod a little more centered. I really like the action so far and I'm enjoying shooting it.

Last edited:
Well there we have it, Turbo, 40X and Swindlehurst guides all fit. It's a kinda one size fits all action. Does that make the 2500X a bit, shall we say, easy? It's the Paris Hilton of rimfire actions, only better looking.

Bill: I liked the action the very first time I held one in my hands. Tomorrow I'll get to shoot it some. I see a nice Turbo for sale in the near future maybe. bob

Well there we have it, Turbo, 40X and Swindlehurst guides all fit. It's a kinda one size fits all action. Does that make the 2500X a bit, shall we say, easy? It's the Paris Hilton of rimfire actions, only better looking.

Hey Bill B.

Will my Turbo guide fit a Swindlehurst okay?? Just wondering. Thanks. - Clint

Hey Bill B.

Will my Turbo guide fit a Swindlehurst okay?? Just wondering. Thanks. - Clint

I would have to assume that it would. Since both the Turbo and Swindlehurst fit the 2500X with maybe the Swindlehurst being a little tighter fit, the Turbo guide should fit the Swindlehurst with a little room to spare. It may not be the perfect fit, but it'll go in there. Logic would suggest that neither the 40X or Swindlehurst guide will fit the Turbo. So, here's what we've learned; it's better to be a little small than too big, if you want to get your rod in there. :eek:

Back