j.higdon

Seven 2500 shot in Lu. this weekend and not one damn word about it on this site what the hell is going on. Gerald

Rimfire Accuracy

Gerald, when I 1st started shooting rfbr & visiting these forums I thought this was the !R50 forum & RimfireAccuracy was the ARA forum. More or less. And actually I still believe that.
Look at the shooters in LA this weekend. The majority seldom contribute here. The do on RA. Some guys wander to the different forums but very few. Its a fact.
However, I'll congratulate those terrific shooters. Great shooting guys!
Keith

That makes some sense Keith

Gerald, when I 1st started shooting rfbr & visiting these forums I thought this was the !R50 forum & RimfireAccuracy was the ARA forum. More or less. And actually I still believe that.
Look at the shooters in LA this weekend. The majority seldom contribute here. The do on RA. Some guys wander to the different forums but very few. Its a fact.
However, I'll congratulate those terrific shooters. Great shooting guys!
Keith

Considering who owns BRC and use to own IR 50/50 and how provincial the Shooting orgs seem to be. I just wish the results of the IR 50/50 matches would be made known a quickly as the ARA matches are on the other channels. Actually, WWA seems to have match information leaked first quite often. May have something to do with who is making a lot of the winning rifles.

Pete

I think most everybody visits all the forums. They just choose to post on the one they're accustomed too. Or that has the match info they're likely to shoot.
You seldom see much ARA info over here. Don't know why. We're all in this together.;)
Keith

Considering who owns BRC and use to own IR 50/50 and how provincial the Shooting orgs seem to be. I just wish the results of the IR 50/50 matches would be made known a quickly as the ARA matches are on the other channels. Actually, WWA seems to have match information leaked first quite often. May have something to do with who is making a lot of the winning rifles.

Pete

Is it possible you'e gonna make even dumber posts in 2015? Is that even possible?

As a feller who PM ed me said

Wasn't my silver tongue got you thrown off the last forum for the same kind of stuff there Pete.

Sometimes it's a badge of courage to get thrown off a site. I worked most of my life with the Public Tim, you aren't yet good enough with you venom to dissuade me. I don't even mind your efforts to get here. ;)

Pete

Match results

It takes a lot of manpower/money to run a match.......before,prepping range,targets,stat office,entries,money deposits...pics..during running match efficiently..answering questions,avoiding confusion,addressing challenges..pics...preparing first aid sources...and after the match...scores posted,awards more pics..... just to name a few of the things that go on under everyones noses.
There would be a lot more matches if people would complain less and help out more.
OMHO
bill larson

Sometimes it's a badge of courage to get thrown off a site. I worked most of my life with the Public Tim, you aren't yet good enough with you venom to dissuade me. I don't even mind your efforts to get here. ;)

Pete

Wow, really courage. Let's see, you go to a gentleman' site, he also makes nice products to serve the shooting community. He decides to offer a nice quality hat, for customers. Enter Pete. Initially chimes on how in his business experience most hats were free......ouch. Won't allow this to rest and follows up with a veiled insult implying hats should be far cheaper, etc., etc. Mr. Pappas, known as a friend to shooters and embracing the patience of a saint, finally throws your dumb ass off the site.
This is "a badge of courage"
As an aside, because James was always a buddy, in appreciation for support, i get a lovely surprise in the mail.....a hat.
Now I sent two checks in but the damned guy kept tearing them up.
So at the end of the day, I have but one thing to say to you Pete........Thanks for the hat. It's a really nice hat.

Nice Story!

Wow, really courage. Let's see, you go to a gentleman' site, he also makes nice products to serve the shooting community. He decides to offer a nice quality hat, for customers. Enter Pete. Initially chimes on how in his business experience most hats were free......ouch. Won't allow this to rest and follows up with a veiled insult implying hats should be far cheaper, etc., etc. Mr. Pappas, known as a friend to shooters and embracing the patience of a saint, finally throws your dumb ass off the site.
As an aside, because James was always a buddy, in appreciation for support, i get a lovely surprise in the mail.....a hat.
So at the end of the day, I have but one thing to say to you Pete........Thanks for the hat. It's a really nice hat.

I couldn`t remember who P Oed James about the Pappas Cap , they are really special now! Glenn Townley had one on this past weekend ,wish I had mine on , seeing that cap is always a good feeling!

I got re-instated after that

It was my criticism about Slicks commentary that got me ousted the second time, ergo the badge of courage. I do not regret one word in that criticism and would say it again because it was deserved as far as I am concerned. They asked for comment but didn't like what they got from me. No problem, I am still living well and happy.

Pete

They are and given where it came from and how I got it, it holds a special place. It also wont blow off if I go out in the race car- no top.

It was my criticism about Slicks commentary that got me ousted the second time, ergo the badge of courage. I do not regret one word in that criticism and would say it again because it was deserved as far as I am concerned. They asked for comment but didn't like what they got from me. No problem, I am still living well and happy.

Pete

No Pete, it was'nt, it was exactly how I stated it . Thread's still there, still got Jame's PM's. I think one of the problems you've got is what you type and what you think you type is often , shall we say, a bit different.

The guy had the patience of a saint and when he called me he was absolutely enraged somebody would challamge his integrity about a freakin hat. Pete, you're famous buddy.

So you tell me

No Pete, it was'nt, it was exactly how I stated it . Thread's still there, still got Jame's PM's. I think one of the problems you've got is what you type and what you think you type is often , shall we say, a bit different.

The guy had the patience of a saint and when he called me he was absolutely enraged somebody would challamge his integrity about a freakin hat. Pete, you're famous buddy.

How was it I got to post after that then? If you want to continue with this hat thing, go ahead but they got past it, it's a shame you can't.

Pete

James was one of the greatest supporters of our game to ever grace us with his presence. I have one of the caps hanging here. Never worn and never will be. I think of James and Jessica and smile every time I look at it. bob

Last edited:
Back