2021 IBS Group Nationals Pre-Registration:

2021 IBS Group Nationals Pre-Registration

There are a few rumors floating around that the camper sites are full and full participant registration. I hate rumors. There is nothing further from the truth. We have plenty of camper spots still available. Yes, electric power is limited. Remember this is a sportsmen's club, not a camp ground. We will do anything humanly possible to accommodate everyone. We have about 50 participants who said they are coming to Camillus for the IBS Nationals. We have room for 80 Unlimited and 120 for the bag gun events.

Please let me know if you are planning on attending.

Thanks you
Bob Hamister
Rifle Director
Camillus Sportsmen's Club

IBS Membership?

If we are not currently a member of the IBS, will we be able to pay our IBS Membership fee at the match?

Thanks,

2021 IBS Group Nationals - Results

I will post the complete results of the IBS Group Nationals after the completion of this event.

Thanks

posting after event beats waiting on the magazine. However, for us wanna be there's, wanna be hero's, disabled, sick, poor, or just too lazy to attend: it sure is and would be, nice to follow action as it occurs. It might also peak interest in visitors to our sites.

posting after event beats waiting on the magazine. However, for us wanna be there's, wanna be hero's, disabled, sick, poor, or just too lazy to attend: it sure is and would be, nice to follow action as it occurs. It might also peak interest in visitors to our sites.

IBS doesn’t have a magazine.

there on other sites and groups.
Hi Cal, I tried one of those other sites. Something about Facebook and gunsmiths. Maybe a little about BR. And before I could join I got locked out....
If there are any FBers what is with that site? And to be private????

Last edited:
Back