2020 Group Nationals Camping Assignments

Harry Ward

Gentlemen;

The Nationals are right around the corner so I wanted to share some camping info with you. I’ve attached pictures of both the upper and lower camping areas so you can check where you’re going when you get here. If you need help getting into your spot get ahold of me (Harry) or Dennis Boyet and we’ll give you a hand.

All spots have either 30 or 50 amp service. ZI was able to accommodate all of you so you’ll have the appropriate power available.

Water is available at the range put faucets ARE NOT installed at every spot. We must share!! Bring a Y adapter with you and plenty of hose if you need to stay connected all the time. What I recommend is filling up when you arrive at the range. There is a faucet on the left when you first enter the range and another on the left when you enter the pistol range area. For additional water I recommend doing it just like we do at Kelbly’s for the Super Shoot. Water faucets are located on the maps by the letter “W”. Everybody connect your hoses together and share!!!

We will be having a sewer sucker coming to empty out the holding tanks probably twice. We’ll make announcements when they’re coming.

If you would like to change your spot to an open one just let me know.

See you soon.

Harry Ward
(618) 567-1661

Attachments

• Lower Area Camping Assignments.jpg
    Lower Area Camping Assignments.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 342
  • Upper Area Camping Assignments.jpg
    Upper Area Camping Assignments.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 374
Gentlemen;

The Nationals are right around the corner so I wanted to share some camping info with you. I’ve attached pictures of both the upper and lower camping areas so you can check where you’re going when you get here. If you need help getting into your spot get ahold of me (Harry) or Dennis Boyet and we’ll give you a hand.

All spots have either 30 or 50 amp service. ZI was able to accommodate all of you so you’ll have the appropriate power available.

Water is available at the range put faucets ARE NOT installed at every spot. We must share!! Bring a Y adapter with you and plenty of hose if you need to stay connected all the time. What I recommend is filling up when you arrive at the range. There is a faucet on the left when you first enter the range and another on the left when you enter the pistol range area. For additional water I recommend doing it just like we do at Kelbly’s for the Super Shoot. Water faucets are located on the maps by the letter “W”. Everybody connect your hoses together and share!!!

We will be having a sewer sucker coming to empty out the holding tanks probably twice. We’ll make announcements when they’re coming.

If you would like to change your spot to an open one just let me know.

See you soon.

Harry Ward
(618) 567-1661

Harry, my wife and I will get there sometime Saturday. I booked in months ago, but had forgot what camping spot I reserved. Thanks for posting that.

Looking forward to the trip.

Last edited:
Back