2018 USARB National Championship Results

This was an extraordinary event!, the competition was fierce in all classes and the conditions were VERY CHALLENGING with the swirly high winds that this particular club has...We set a flag around bench 36 during the HV match and the thing was rotating 360 degrees on and off with 10-15 MPH winds!....Very hard to figure out your holdover.

The dedication of the club directors and staff in making this a first class event SHINES and I want to thank Garret, Allen Surrart, David Litt and the club staff who timely and precisely set, removed and scored the cards...This has been one of the most organized and best competitions that I have participated in and I am looking forward to coming back...

As if the nationals were not enough, there people above are still working long hours assisting AoA in their Extreme Benchrest...I am not participating but it has been fun to watch...Today it was pouring all morning and I am very glad that my gun was not one of the ones who forcibly took a shower early in the morning! :cool:

Good job guys, thank you so much for your time and courtesies!

Best regards,

AZ

Outstanding experience

I very much appreciate how much everyone did to run the 2018 USARB Nationals. and, in particular, I very much appreciate how much individual support I received.

I had strong reservations before I signed up. I had never been to an official air rifle match before, although I've attended many rim fire BR matches. The Nationals would be the first time I would encounter relays and bench rotations. Given my generalized weakness (I depend on a power wheelchair to get around and even setting up once is fatiguing), I wondered if I could finish a match in the allowed time.

Although I faced many obstacles getting there, I was thrilled with the warm reception I received at Rio Silado. So many people went out of their way to provide assistance. Two volunteers helped me set up, move my equipment and flags during rotations, and charge my rifle. Participation couldn't have been any easier, allowing me to focus my energies on the challenging conditions.

I also was impressed by the coordination during the event. For example, a team of people set up frames and practice targets beforehand. Then, they quickly moved down the line pulling targets and posting new ones on fresh backings. First class.

I hope I have the opportunity to attend again.
Thank you.
Albert

Thank you

Thank you Gentlemen,

Your words are very kind, and the team appreciates the the great feedback! They work very hard to do the best we can.

Garrett

Back