2017 USARB Nationals, Salem NY Sept. 1, 2, 3

Check and form sent in before I went to Maine for the summer.

Todd,
Will donate $100.00 to help cover the trophy's. Or use how ever you see fit! Thanks again for running the Nationals at Salem.
Paul Bendix

Thanks Paul!!

Got your registration, along with Chas, Chris, Mark and another shooters' yesterday.

Sightron sent us a $1700 Siii 10-50x60 FTIRMOA scope with side wheel, eye cup and neoprene scope coat to give away, and is willing to swap it for a model more suitable for BR if the winner wishes. Somebody's going home happy, whether they shoot well or not!!

The schedule for the USARB Nationals will be as follows:
Thur. 8/31- Practice 12:00-5:00PM, possibly later.
Fri. 9/1- Practice 9:00am-12:00pm, Open 25 Meter Class National Championship 12:30pm-4:30pm, Awards
Sat. 9/2- LV Class National Championship 8:00am- 12:00pm, HV National Championship 1:00-5:00pm, Awards and prize drawing
Sun. 9/3- Spring Piston Class National Championship 9:00am-1:00pm, Awards

There are still benches available, and most likely will be right up to Match time.
Todd

Revised Schedule

Hi Todd, welcome back and congrats on the Worlds. I plan on shooting all 4 classes (don't recall which ones I registered for but plan on all of them). I'll also be bringing a spare set of windflags (Orlandos) with the mini-monopods I used at the Regionals if anyone wants them. See you in a few days!!

Chris S.

Hi Chris,
I have you signed up for all 4 classes, and sharing a bench with Mark. We'll have an area set up for stuff for sale. See you in less than a week!
Todd

Back