2015 East West Show Me Shoot Out Results!!!

Tell Billy that he needs to shoot a couple of shots through that killer rifle now and then or it's prone to die in the case. Not many shots, but just enough to get a running start in case it's crashed. Y'all have got "reserves" that I never had but you know what I'm sayin'. It's a real bummer thinking you'll win for sure and then have your rifle give it up first two shots.

Wilbur,

You're right about them going sour in the case. However, he pulls this one out about once a week for a few shots to make sure its still Kicking. That is the rifle he won Riverbend with in convincing fashion. He's Nick named it the "American Badass"! So far I can't argue with the name, as bad as i'd like to!

Bart

Who dat Dusty

Looks as if the Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Bart ,were hiding in the East/West shadows.. What makes the conversion happen, and make Mr. Bart emerge. I think you saw Dusty in the rear view, and realized he was coming adder Jeckyll , and the heat made Mr. Bart come out.. Great shooting Bart, and great shooting Dusty .. You're right Bart,,, The Colonel "ain't " gonna take it lying down.. And congrats to all winners and runners up..In that crowd,, any one in the top ten can be proud.
HFV

Last edited:
Back