2012 World Postal Rules

New qualifying rules have been posted on usairriflebenchrest.com.

Qualifying will follow the scores posted for the outdoor division of the USA Scoreline and other matches designated for 2012 World Postal qualifying.

Any two (2) shooters can participate at any venue, with prior sanctioning approval, and submit scores for qualifying.

We hope this makes for a simple and equitable process that may help increase participation.

Chris, a /question

Chris,

I've seen that clause about the regulator being built into the cylinder, and "no removable cylinder" before, but I just now thought about it. Wouldn't that rule out many popular guns already in had from Steyr, Anschutz, FWB, FX and Rapid?

Chris,

I've seen that clause about the regulator being built into the cylinder, and "no removable cylinder" before, but I just now thought about it. Wouldn't that rule out many popular guns already in had from Steyr, Anschutz, FWB, FX and Rapid?

"No removable cylinder" , where do you see that requirement? Maybe I was reading in the wrong place. I read it as any air regulator can be used as long as it is integral within the air cylinder. I suppose someone could use an industrial reg on their rifle without that specification.

I did react on that regulator/cylinder thing also but after discussions we have come to the conclusion that it actually was ment to say; integral with the gun
I e Steyrs and others are OK!!!!

Team USA will invite nine (9) shooters for 3 teams to compete in the 2012 World Postal Championships.

Invitations will be made on best 9 of 15 target aggregates shot in the outdoor division during the USA Scoreline.

For details check here or at usairriflebenchrest.com

Australia will also have 3 teams of 3 picked from the top 9 of our RBA Dual Range Nationals in December last year, all 9 have agreed to take part BUT individuals are also welcome as per the rules and they dont have to be in the team just shoot at the event.

Back