20 moa rings/bases?

L

LASER

I just got me a NF 12x42 w/ 30 mm tube which necessitates me getting new rings for my Viper. I would truley like to use Burris Signatures but I don't think they make them to fit the rail on my Viper. Am I correct?
Having said that I called Stiller today and they do NOT have any standard 30 mm rings in stock, only the 20 moa guys. I shoot this gun MOSTLY at 600 yds and some longer range groundhog shoots, but I have ocasion to take it to a 1,2,3 hundred yd gound hog shoot. What rings should I get?
Thanks, LASER

I have a set of the night force 20 minute bases.They work good.

i have 2 vipers with stillers 20 moa rings. yes they are both 1000 yard br guns, but you will have no problem getting down to 100 yards either. i also have some kelbly extra high rings without taper, and a set of high, very nice looking non tapered shehane rings if you wanna buy them send me a pm.
tom

The NF 12-42x56 BR has 40MOA of adjustment, and if all is straight, that's 20 up and 20 down. Actually less because the scope is 1.75" higher than the bore and the bullet drops as soon as it leaves the level barrel. 20MOA base and you have 60 up and zero down. One of mine with a 20moa base barely gets to 300 but it can't get to 100.

Back