1411 I gotta brag

bob finger

Forgive me, but I gotta brag. Drove to the other end of MD yesterday and purchased a really nice Anschutz 1411. A 1973 rifle with adjustable comb walnut and a set of original sights. (I found it on gun broker but no bids when I got to the shop so she was available to purchase) Very little use on this one. When I got home last evening I tore her down for an inspection and cleaning. Then took the irons off and mounted an old Lyman 20X SuperTargetSpot on her. This morning I grabbed a box of Eley Black Box and put her in my rest on my "in office" bench. Shot maybe 10-12 shots to zero the rifle then switched to the IBS 50 yard monster target. Well that target, worst case, scores 250 and 16X !! No compensation for the light breeze on a cloudy and light rain falling morning. My home range is 50 Meters, not 50 yards.

It doesn't get much better than this! I suspect the next target may be the one that brings me back to reality. Thanks for listening. bob finger

Don't be.......

"suspecting" anything!!! Just bask in the afterglow.......its going to do that all the time.......Don't they all???

Back