1000 yard range

Williamsport rewards relay winners with cash payouts and then you get to shoot in a shoot off for more cash. We pay three places for both group and score and the payouts, based on the number of shooters, can be substantial. I believe last year we gave back almost $4000 in shoot off prizes. Come, shoot and see, only a few hours from West Central Ohio.

I would love to come, but it looks like it would be over a 7 hour drive one way for me.

I certainly would like to try 1000 yds. Vandergrift is less than 1 hour away for me. My club has pits, but only 200 and 300 yards.

I certainly would like to try 1000 yds. Vandergrift is less than 1 hour away for me. My club has pits, but only 200 and 300 yards.
Bethel Park is a hop skip and a jump away from one of the finest ranges in the country. Take a look at www.pa1000yard.com. Let someone on the contacts page that you would be coming up and someone will show you around and may even have a rifle available for you to shoot. We always welcome new shooters.

Knowing where Bethel Park is that is about a 5Hr hop skip and jump. There are 2 or 3 1000yd ranges closer than Williamsport.

tomon
Another good place to shoot 1000 yard Benchrest is the Reade Range near Glasgow, Pa. You could probably drive it in less than 2.5 hours. Same rules as Williamsport, 10 matches a year.
A very good club and nice people. Check out readerange.org.

Back