1000 yard BR stock options

Andy Cross

I will be building a rig for unlimited class 1000 yard BR next year. Have begun assembling components. I am intrigued by the Bill Shehane maxi tracker stocks. Does any one on the forum own one or have any experience with them. I don't know anyone who has one here.
Andy.

Andy, For what it's worth, i just use a light gun. Back to what you want to know yes you see a lot of them, and that 50 cal. one big mac.I just saw a nice one Sam Hall has it's a Scovill.... most use barrel blocks...... jim

Andy. I saw a few of the big Maxi trackers at the Canberra flyshoot and 1000yd BR last weekend. Might want to get onto some of the local Fly and 1000yd shooters to see if they have any for sale. I bought a used heavy gun stock and barrel blocks at the same shoot as I intend to start in HG as well.

Try to find them

Andy. I saw a few of the big Maxi trackers at the Canberra flyshoot and 1000yd BR last weekend. Might want to get onto some of the local Fly and 1000yd shooters to see if they have any for sale. I bought a used heavy gun stock and barrel blocks at the same shoot as I intend to start in HG as well.

Wasn't sure if anyone in Oz used them. I don't have may contacts within the 1000 yard shooters as I have only ever been a short range shooter. I'll try to track down no pun intended some maxi tracker users and ask them for their opinions.
Andy.

Andy
The owners name is Anthony Hall, he's from the Batemans Bay area, it the only one in Aus that I know of.
Matt Paroz

Back