1000 Yard Benchrest School

O

oneflyer

It seems this thread has moved off the board so I thought I'd refresh it. When I first posted this event, I got lots of response to hold a space for shooters. I responded to those shooters and a few have reserved their spots at the school. The enrollment is limited and I am still holding some positions for those of you who have indicated an interest. For everyone else- we are holding a training class for 1000 yard benchrest shooting at the Williamsport range on May 9,10 and 11. The course will cover all aspects of shooting at 1000 yards from precision relaoding, load development, to gun control and record shooting. The classes will be hosted by Williamsport Hall of Fame members and renown gunsmiths to help all students through the different phases of 1000 yard benchrest. The cost per student is $200 for this event. The student does not need to bring anything to the class except a healthy desire to learn. Everything will be provided for the class including rifles to shoot. Contact me directly at frankgrappone@sbcglobal.net or someone at our website at www.pa1000yard.com. Its great fun, come join us.

you do realize the original single post is TEN YEARS OLD.
that a spammer replied with a link to who knows where,
and that typical al posted an appropriate typical response.

you do realize the original single post is TEN YEARS OLD.
that a spammer replied with a link to who knows where,
and that typical al posted an appropriate typical response.

"typical al"????

Are you saying I'm becoming predictable?

egads

PA 1000 Yard Bench Rest Club Shooting School

This year the course is in June, arrive on Friday the 7th and it starts are 9 AM sharp on the 8th and runs through the 9th. These days the course is also $475.00 but includes one years membership to the club.

As of a few days ago there were 5 slots still open for this years school.

Bob

There is plenty of 1,000 Yard Shooting and Reloading included in the fee as well as a dinner and two lunches.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by justagraduate
Any club schedule updates after the "stay-at-home" order? I graduated from Yavapai College (Gunsmithing degree program) this year and want to get more practice with 1000 Yard Benchrest School. I haven't searched for application deadlines for essaydune internships yet, not in my local area, because I'm not planning to stay here, I've got a diploma and I'm ready to face a new life changing moment.
Kyle

Hello Kyle,
Here's a schedule of the remaining matches:

• Match 2 July 11 & 12
  • Match 3 July 25 & 26
  • Match 4 Aug 8 & 9
  • Match 5 Aug 22 & 23
  • Match 6 Sept 12 & 13
  • Match 7 Sept 26 & 27

The school application period has been closed due to the pandemic. Light Gun Class Schedule 2020 and Heavy Gun Class Schedule 2020 here:

http://www.pa1000yard.com/schedule/schedule.php

The School Got canceled for this season, but get ahold of the club and join. At only $60.00 a year it is money well spent. I am sure that if you tie up with a coupled of the regulars, Joe Salt, Andy etc. you will get some great mentoring.

Bob

Back