10/26 NH Fall Foliage Extravaganza @ PM

D

Dave Shattuck

This Saturday, October 26th, Pinnacle Mountain F&G Club of Lyndeborough, NH will be hosting the FALL FOLIAGE AIRGUN BENCHREST EXTRAVAGANZA closing out the 2013 Outdoor shooting season. And what a day it’s supposed to be. As of right now the weather is supposed to be fantastic: sunny, cool (±45°) and breezy (we all know what that means).

For anyone who has not yet had the opportunity to submit their October BIPM Outdoor Airgun targets, this will be your last chance to do so!

Start Time will be 9:00A.M. with the Gates opening by 8.

We will be shooting 6 targets each. Please keep in mind that once again rumor has it there may be a few sharing equipment, meaning there’s a strong possibility of needing two relays. Even so, I will do my very best to accommodate those wanting to shoot both relays, and thus 6 targets. We will be using a 30 MINUTE CLOCK.

The cost will be $8.00 for 3 targets - $15.00 for 6 (no $50.00 or $100.00 bills please).

These 6-Target matches typically run for about 5 hours, give or take, so please bring your lunch or at least a light snack as there will be no food available at the range other than for a good selection of soft drinks and water available from the Clubhouse refrigerator for a small donation.

If you have any questions or need directions, please feel free to contact me by either emailing: dashattuck@gmail.com, or calling: 978-877-8482 and I will get back to you as soon as possible. And please, if you are thinking of coming in by using your GPS, that just ain’t gonna happen so you had better contact me beforehand about getting a hard copy of the directions - just in case - because once Saturday comes, don’t bother trying to call my cellphone as there is no signal at the range.

See you on Saturday, and good luck,

Dave Shattuck

When using a GPS you may try these coordinates to locate the range,
42.890555,-71.761476
Dan

When using a GPS you may try these coordinates to locate the range,
42.890555,-71.761476
Dan

David, I will be shooting all six targets HV class the first three will be BIPM targets.

See you Sat and will bring cordless drill to help put sides up if needed.

Paul

Looking forward to Saturday Dave! Roody will be coming along with me, but I think we'll have enough equipment with us that we won't need to share.
Todd

The weather is looking better all the time. Now Weather Underground is saying we might even see 50°, but with a 30% chance of rain and still with that refreshing little 10 to 15 MPH breeze giving us a bit of a challenge.

I'll be bringing along some copies of the Beaufort Scale Weather Charts as hand outs so we/Dan won't have to be standing out in the middle of the range chasing gusts with his hand-held wind-d-cator unit. In fact Dan, after seeing this chart you might want to even retire your instrument altogether and do things the old fashioned way, like a farmer standing out in his fields. :confused::confused:

See everybody on Saturday.

Dave

Back