Varmin Grenade Problem

Hey Rendina, Feel sorry for you. It would be a down right B**** to have to go lead free. With things as they are we all might be seeing more of this.
Nuff said

Funny, I think Jackie may have hit on the answer right off the bat. I own 3, 243 caliber rifles. One and old M77 Ruger heavy barrell shoots anything from 55 to 75 just great, 2 Remmys will shoot 75 to 100 just dandy, the remmys get better as the bullet weight goes up, but you put 55- 70 through the remmys, they shoot terrible. The Ruger is the opposite, it will not shoot heavier bullets.

Same caliber 3 rifles, diffrence is the Ruger has a 1:12 twist, the remmys are 1:10 twist. No info is available on the old Ruger so had to use Jackies method many years ago. Things arent always a standard. Especially where the original poster is from.

And No. Even if You give him a Buck he wont go away :D

The led free will eventually spread to other states. Weather it to "protect" Eagles or the environment, the excuse will be made.

The anti's have just discovered another tool to use against us. It was pointed out somewhere(I don't recall) that California has more Hunters, Fishermen and gun owners than any other state, still voting here didn't seam to make much difference, and the Republican Governor just goes right along with the liberals.

We all should do some preliminary research whenever we start loading something new. I can see where it was easy for the original poster to go strait to the same weight bullet as he was using , then discover it didn't shoot well in his rifle. As I stated earlier, I contacted Barnes prior to loading, I also contacted Berger when I switched to his Moly bullets for my matches. It just made sense not to assume that new construction or coatings would not be different than what I was using.

Rredina: YOUR apology is long over due!
I am still waiting.
You have tried "tangents", name calling, avoiding the issue, rationalizations and now bribery!
You have won another cake!
The answer is no, and you know what you can do with your Kalifornicopia quarter!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, you must make friends everywhere you go,LOL!
I'll pray for you as well!!
Cdog.

Vg

At the rate that he's going he is going to get kicked off this board also.

VG do us all a favor and Please let this thread die. It has been rehashed and problem is solved.

CMON PIN SHOOTS AND TURKEY SEASON, Pardon my shouting but I need to get out and have some fun.

Let It Die Please

DR

Back