Used barrels

ArtinNC

What happens to all the take off benchrest barrels ? There has to be lots of them try to buy a new barrel it's 6 to 12 months .

I looking for a .224 barrel or a 6mm , I figure a used benchrest barrel would make a good varment barrel . Right now all barrel makers have a year lead time , I'll be dead by them .

i looking for a .224 barrel or a 6mm , i figure a used benchrest barrel would make a good varment barrel . Right now all barrel makers have a year lead time , i'll be dead by them .
i have a number of good used barrels let me now wt thread or action. 1 814 335 0450 c. Bill brawand.

i have a number of good used barrels let me now wt thread or action. 1 814 335 0450 c. Bill brawand.

Really looking for a .224 1:14 twist stright tapper benchrest barrel . Wt prefer a heavier barrel just not a light wt . I can rechamber and thread it .

A few years back I mentioned switching barrels and a guy from New York State on this very website said he needed a barrel for fireforming. I told him this was a decent barrel and the actions were the same so it may even work out for him as he does varmint shooting. He could have it for the price of shipping. Yep! He reneged on sending me a check. That was the last free barrel for anyone. It was the principle of the matter. Just look in my garbage can on rubbish day.

A few years back I mentioned switching barrels and a guy from New York State on this very website said he needed a barrel for fireforming. I told him this was a decent barrel and the actions were the same so it may even work out for him as he does varmint shooting. He could have it for the price of shipping. Yep! He reneged on sending me a check. That was the last free barrel for anyone. It was the principle of the matter. Just look in my garbage can on rubbish day.

Wondering what the cheap son's of a bitches name was Francis????

I remembered for about five years, Dave, and then it became ancient history. He used to post here now and again and then rode off into the sunset. I would remember if his name came up.

And I was not looking for a free barrel . Just the barrels that I have has been set back so many times they are only about 17 inches now . And the barrel on my Hall action is shooting to good to take off , and a new barrel is a year away . so though I'd look around for a used barrel to plink around with .

6ppc used barrel

Art,
I live about 25 miles SE of Raleigh(Angier,NC). I have about 50 barrels that most of them are for BAT action,most are 262neck.If you want I could meet in Asheboro.
give me a call if feel inclined
Keith Hansley

Back