Larry Jones passes

Charles E

curmudgeon
Larry Jones, of Lewisville, NC, died today due to complications from cancer. Larry was a good man. A number of us will miss him greatly.

When my benchrest rifles were stolen Larry told me I could take and shoot anything he had if I needed a rifle. Great guy I will miss him.

Rodney

Larry was one of those shooters that was interesting to talk to at a match and to see what kind of new combination he was going to try. The man loved to shoot!

Larry was a true gentleman, towering emissary of the sport and all round classy guy. Not to mention top notch shooter. Our condolences to Phyllis, Stephanie and Bryan.

Always enjoyed the fellowship with Larry. Super nice guy and good shooter as others have mentioned. He will be missed...
P7010055-Larry Jones on duty HG.jpg
Larry Jones.jpg

Goodbye Larry...

Larry was a true sportsman & gentleman. Always one of the first to shake the winners hand. Great competitor.

I remember when he earned his IBS jacket. I don't think you could have removed his grin with a sander when he put it on for the first time.

My prayers for his family & all of his friends.

See you on the other side Larry. You will be missed.

Danny

Sad to hear

Larry was great guy, he went with me and a couple other friends to Colorado back in 1999, on a prairie dog hunt, we had a great time, and you couldn't have wiped the smile of Larry with a 2x4, he'll be missed.

Rest in peace Larry, enjoyed our friendship and conversations,thanks for mentoring my son Erik.

You will be missed, may God bless and comfort your family.

Mike

Back