Larry Jones passes

Charles E

curmudgeon
Larry Jones, of Lewisville, NC, died today due to complications from cancer. Larry was a good man. A number of us will miss him greatly.

When my benchrest rifles were stolen Larry told me I could take and shoot anything he had if I needed a rifle. Great guy I will miss him.

Rodney

Larry was one of those shooters that was interesting to talk to at a match and to see what kind of new combination he was going to try. The man loved to shoot!

Larry was a true gentleman, towering emissary of the sport and all round classy guy. Not to mention top notch shooter. Our condolences to Phyllis, Stephanie and Bryan.

Goodbye Larry...

Larry was a true sportsman & gentleman. Always one of the first to shake the winners hand. Great competitor.

I remember when he earned his IBS jacket. I don't think you could have removed his grin with a sander when he put it on for the first time.

My prayers for his family & all of his friends.

See you on the other side Larry. You will be missed.

Danny

Sad to hear

Larry was great guy, he went with me and a couple other friends to Colorado back in 1999, on a prairie dog hunt, we had a great time, and you couldn't have wiped the smile of Larry with a 2x4, he'll be missed.

Rest in peace Larry, enjoyed our friendship and conversations,thanks for mentoring my son Erik.

You will be missed, may God bless and comfort your family.

Mike

Back