Brunos Shooter Supply now owns Sinclair Int...????

eww1350

in West Texas
I just heard a strange rumor...a friend called Sinclair Int. to order some dies and the phone was answered "BRUNOS how may I help you"..:confused:

Fact or Fiction...??

Eddie in TX

The last i heard brownells midway and sinclair all have the same owner Potterfied owner of midway

First I'd heard that Potterfield owned Brownell's and Sinclair. It's looked to me that lately Midway was in direct competition with Brownell's. Sounds like rumor mill stuff to me.

I hope so I quit doing business with Midway when they were going to charge me shipping 3 times on a order ( on stuff that was out of stock)
Max

With every order I get from Sinclair's I get some Brownell's material. Nothing has changed. Brownell's still own Sinclair.

Jerry

I will not buy from Midway!

I live just down the interstate from MidWAY USA and get great service and quickly deserved items. They're the first place I go to if they have what I want in stock. I had to return some items I ordered by mistake. They never hesitated just gave me credit. Can't do enough to sing MidWAY's praise. Sorry others haven't had such experiences.

Well, I buy from Bruno reluctantly. I've had a bad experience with him. But if he has what I want at a better price then I'll deal, cautiously. Finally decided that totally boycotting a seller because they pissed me off on one thing is self defeating if I can take measures to protect myself . Caveat Emptor. Last issue I had with Midway, over shipping, was when Larry Potterfield still answered the phone himself.

Lester Bruno seem's to have a bad rep with some of you, He has always treated me well and I stop in a couple times a year when I go to Phoenix.
Pretty sure he is independant.

Another +1 for Russ and Marsha. They are a pleasure to do business with and don't try and rip you off on additional shipping add on costs. I always receive my order in 2 days even though they on the other side of the country. I just wish they carried more items so I could use them all the time.

A friend of mine,, (Charlie Hardwick) ordered three cleaning rods,,, paid shipping for each, but all on same order. HFV
I hope so I quit doing business with Midway when they were going to charge me shipping 3 times on a order ( on stuff that was out of stock)
Max

Back