Beggs wind probe dampeners

Have u ever

Cleaned them?

I do them regularly. Car wax on the piston and the inside of the tube. Does wonders for them.

Calvin

Hey Calvin, bottom half fell out and lost it! hey you guys thaw out yet? This has been the warmest Winter ever for us!

Alternatives

Thought about making my own from remote control car shock absorbers. Couldn't decide which size to try. There are dozens, if not hundreds. Gave up.

Marty

Hey Calvin, bottom half fell out and lost it! hey you guys thaw out yet? This has been the warmest Winter ever for us!

the thaw is happening but the temps have not been climbing. One of the COLDEST, LONGEST winters in years. Fortunately here in the city the snow is gone, but go 60 miles north to the family farm and there is still a lot of snow. We have been getting COLD rain since the middle of last week. The weather is supposed to break by the weekend. There are areas that may have flash flooding. There is a train trestle on an abandoned rail line that has an ice jam. They figure the river is backed up about a mile and can be as deep as 75' waiting to let go. If that goes I hate to think how much damage will happen to the Indian reservation it goes through or the few communities.

It is hard to get in the frame of mind of pulling a bench rifle out. I screwed a new Kreiger on yesterday and went out in the rain to break in and fireform brass. No if the weather would break so I can enjoy my last week of vacation for the 13/14 year.

Send some sun North to your Canadian neighbors.

Calvin

Gene,

I think he found them at Hobby Lobby.

Tom

Tom? :eek: I'm naive and gullible. I'll swallow anything, hook, line and sinker but seriously; Hobby Lobby? :eek: You sure? :(

Hobby Lobby has lots of neat stuff but I can't imagine them having anything that could serve as a probe damper.

Gene

Tom, Out here in the wilds of West Texas, Hobby Lobby did not have the probe dampers but I found them at Walmart. :)

Gene,

that's great I saw those also at Wal-Mart on isle 6 between the Mrs. Butterworth Maple Syrup and the Arm & Hammer Baking Powder, but the sticker said made in China, I did not know you out sourced them: cool:

Tom

I love to mess with Texas, as being native Californian (don't like to admit this to many) with (2) daughters born and raised for several years in Texas I am allowed :rolleyes:

Gene,

that's great I saw those also at Wal-Mart on isle 6 between the Mrs. Butterworth Maple Syrup and the Arm & Hammer Baking Powder, but the sticker said made in China, I did not know you out sourced them: cool:

:

Take the Mrs Butterbutts syrup and mix it with 8parts baking soda and pour it on the pivot pin.

I'm sure glad you found the stuff at Walmart because I'm boycotting Hobby Lobby since they won't buy my condoms......

Small Probe dampener

Does anyone know where to find the small probe dampeners? Gene hopefully? Thanks
Keith

Bob Brooks

Does anyone know where to find the small probe dampeners? Gene hopefully? Thanks
Keith

Is making probes from time to time. He makes his own dampeners. I just got one from him this past weekend. Butch Randall would have his contact number.

Back