Beggs wind probe dampeners

Gene had them

Is making probes from time to time. He makes his own dampeners. I just got one from him this past weekend. Butch Randall would have his contact number.

Thanks Greg. Gene had some & are already in use.
Keith

Keith

Thanks Greg. Gene had some & are already in use.
Keith

Bob was telling me that Gene is referring people to him who want complete probes. I think he is out of the probe making business.

Problem is that Bob makes them is small batches and only intermittently. I bought a complete small probe from him this past weekend and have to tell you that its as nice or nicer than the Beggs units I've had for years. Bob is an accomplished machinist and does impeccable work when he has the time to do it.

Bob was telling me that Gene is referring people to him who want complete probes. I think he is out of the probe making business.

Problem is that Bob makes them is small batches and only intermittently. I bought a complete small probe from him this past weekend and have to tell you that its as nice or nicer than the Beggs units I've had for years. Bob is an accomplished machinist and does impeccable work when he has the time to do it.

Thanks Greg. I'll keep him in mind. I think I may need a large probe in the future.
Keith

Back