Ballistic charts never seem to work...WHY?

Carl
Disregard my two earlier posts.I was not reading your post correctly.

John
Thanks for the PM.
Lynn

I'm reminded of a couple of friends of mine who are Hispanic. Both of them are bi-lingual. One thinks in English while the other thinks in Spanish. The guy who thinks English while he's speaking Spanish sometimes make embarrasing mistakes.

Learn to think and speak in MOA and not inches. Only then will everything become easy. Far too many long range shooters cannot break the "inches" habit and still find themselves trying to do the machinations in their head, and sometimes they make mistakes. You are not a true LR shooter until you program your brain to see only MOA.

JMHO

Ray

HOLY CRAP just by accident I used the ballistics chart on Vortex's website and found that you can pick either G1 or G7 bullets.........guess what almost all of the free ballistics calculators use G1 bullets and when I used the G7 everything fell into place....and I learned alot from everyone here....Thanks everyone

Carl

Buy this book NOW.

wp687ebb68_05.jpg

Hardcover book, 536 pages. Includes measured Ballistic Coefficient data for over 175 long range bullets. Also includes a ballistics program on CD for desktop computers.

http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/

Great comment Ray .

Glenn:D

Back