anyone get their $1200 today ? 4/15/2020

I don't mind getting some of my money back, but I can't help but think it will cost me a whole lot more of my money before it's over with. There is no such thing as a free lunch, someone is going to pay for it and I'm pretty sure it will be us, the taxpayers! :)

nothing is ever free

Well Al I predict you will live to see the day for things you haven’t thought of yet. Or find a way to be happy
on top your mountain. Or for the biggest irony in the world get a special essential job like me hauling grain
down the river to feed the Chinese.

I pray you're right deano because right now I generally feel like the oldest guy in the room

any room

(btw, the ref to you is rhetorical...... I realize you don't know from whence it comes so, just relax...... I'm not laffing with you)

steve

I don't mind getting some of my money back, but I can't help but think it will cost me a whole lot more of my money before it's over with. There is no such thing as a free lunch, someone is going to pay for it and I'm pretty sure it will be us, the taxpayers! :)

remember 2--8 and the fannie mae and freddie mac fiascos, wall street and banks tanking. Obummer printed lots of money and what happened...prices went up. No free lunch no matter who does it. The thing I'm worried about is dirt bags like Pelosi trying to sneak in gun control or red flag laws into these stimulus bills. I hope our President will veto any that do.

still nothing

Well Mike you might have a problem. The checks are coming from the IRS. If you didn’t file in 2018 or 2019 and have direct deposit then you are at the end of the line. Good luck. I think there is a website to check.

Well Mike you might have a problem. The checks are coming from the IRS. If you didn’t file in 2018 or 2019 and have direct deposit then you are at the end of the line. Good luck. I think there is a website to check.

I haven't filed my 2019 yet, but I did 2018. Still nothing here.

Maybe mine will come in time to send right back to the Feds to cover a part of my income tax bill this year.

Still got nothing. Didn't make too much, living off 401K. Pay taxes quarterly. 31% per year.
Get my payment site indicates, I will get something. Enter bank stuff and site freezes up or a lock out.....
And some people want to let the Govt run health care.....by the way. Only 2% of the covid deaths are from Covid19. The CDC is padding the numbers to make it worse. The CDC also contaminated their labs to make the test kits.... they have way too many people now.
A month ago the Health Minister of Italy said only 12% or the deaths recorded were from Covid19. The rest died with it, not from it.....
Dr. Birx acknowledged this last week.....

I don't watch TV And this post should not be considered Political. Knowledge.

I checked my savings account and my stimulus check and my quarterly tax payment were processed on the same day. The stimulus check was $130.00 less than my tax payment so I think I'll keep it.

My wife and I got ours. She's furloughed so is on NH unemployment. That was easy to get. Very well run program. Still waiting on the extra $600/week from the feds, but that will be retroactive. I'm still working, albeit from home. Cars hardly get any use. We have a good general store about a mile down the road. We take a walk on good days, play ping-pong and ride the exercise bike when the weather is bad. I frankly don't miss going places, yet.

Thought about starting my social security when I turn 69 next month in case I get laid off or termnated. Called the office in Concord and they answered the phone after 3 rings. They said not to worry because I could get it on about a week's notice. They are the most efficient office in the country. I hope to wait until I'm 70.

I got $200 back from my auto insurer without even asking. My brother up in Wisconsin said that a lot of people suddenly discovered that there's an outside so finding a nice spot to social distance outdoors can be challenging.

I was just thinking- if those of us who think we really do not want or feel right about this money or feel it is being handled wrongly by the government maybe we should consider donating it to the NRA. What are your thoughts?

Yeah. Wayne needs another $1200 pair of loafers.

Kiss any tax cut GOOD BYE!!

Still got nothing. Didn't make too much, living off 401K. Pay taxes quarterly. 31% per year.
Get my payment site indicates, I will get something. Enter bank stuff and site freezes up or a lock out.....
And some people want to let the Govt run health care.....by the way. Only 2% of the covid deaths are from Covid19. The CDC is padding the numbers to make it worse. The CDC also contaminated their labs to make the test kits.... they have way too many people now.
A month ago the Health Minister of Italy said only 12% or the deaths recorded were from Covid19. The rest died with it, not from it.....
Dr. Birx acknowledged this last week.....

I don't watch TV And this post should not be considered Political. Knowledge.

If you get SS your stimulus payment will go into the account that your SS does and likely be the last group to get served probably on Fri the 24th. Mine went into my tax refund account [different bank] a few days ago.

Last edited:
Back