Young Man Needs Help

James A. Kelbly

I received a email from Jerry Masker's grandson Michael Ginsberg. He would like to compete in this year's Super Shoot. He was to attend the Super Shoot with his grandfather, but Jerry passed away. Michael did compete at the Super Shoot in 2019 but COVID kept him from competing as it did all of us the last two years. He has all the equipment to compete but he has little knowledge on reloading. He is looking for someone to help him at this year's Super Shoot. I said I would help him try and find someone to mentor him. I would love to help him, but with running the Super Shoot, I just cannot give him the attention needed to get him to the firing line.

If you think you could help Michael at the Super Shoot, please email me at jim@kelbly.com and I will get you Michael's email to get you in contact with him. Your help would be greatly appreciated and get another individual involved in BR shooting. Michael lives in Buffalo NY.

Currently we have over 250 shooters signed up for the Super Shoot, if everyone who signed up last two years shows up. It is going to be a good match for the last one at Kelbly's.

Jim

I received a email from Jerry Masker's grandson Michael Ginsberg. He would like to compete in this year's Super Shoot. He was to attend the Super Shoot with his grandfather, but Jerry passed away. Michael did compete at the Super Shoot in 2019 but COVID kept him from competing as it did all of us the last two years. He has all the equipment to compete but he has little knowledge on reloading. He is looking for someone to help him at this year's Super Shoot. I said I would help him try and find someone to mentor him. I would love to help him, but with running the Super Shoot, I just cannot give him the attention needed to get him to the firing line.

If you think you could help Michael at the Super Shoot, please email me at jim@kelbly.com and I will get you Michael's email to get you in contact with him. Your help would be greatly appreciated and get another individual involved in BR shooting. Michael lives in Buffalo NY.

Currently we have over 250 shooters signed up for the Super Shoot, if everyone who signed up last two years shows up. It is going to be a good match for the last one at Kelbly's.

Jim

Thanks for what you are doing for the young man Jim.

I will be glad to Help Michael!

Jim

Hi Jim!

I will email you for Michael's contact info.
I will be glad to assist him in any way possible....
Jack

Back