You had to be there....

Renegade

Hats off to Garrett and his crew for a match that ran like clockwork for the most part. I thought when I saw the schedule that there would be no way they could pull it off but they nailed it to within about 10 minutes. Not only did they put on a first class match, they gave away over $20000 worth of prizes at a very upscale banquet that must have cost a small fortune. The first three places in five class won a rifle, thanks to Airguns of Arizona(great bunch of guys, they let us crony our rifles in the store on Friday and let us test some very nice new rifles coming out soon) Pyramyd Air, Wild West Airguns and Joe Brancoto(second place LV won a fully setup tank instead of a rifle).
Some of the match procedures were different than what some of us are used to but we dealt with it, had a great time and I'm glad we made the trip!
Todd

I hear you won first in LV, congratulations! I also heard Paul did very well.
Post some photos if you have any.
Dan

Congratulations, Todd......it was nice meeting you, too.

Does anybody have any basic abridged results they can put up? Or at least the notable highpoints?

Mike

Good Job

I am glad that all the boys did good and had a good time . I have talked to a few of the shooters and they were very positive about the shoot . Wish I was there . All of you have a safe trip back and we'll talk to or see you soon . Rick

Outstanding! Sounds like this may have been the best Nationals you've ever been to. Definitely had the best prizes, bar none. And I'll bet Steven was beaming ear to ear at the awards banquet. Did he win anything?

I look forward to reading the full results and hearing the rest of the story at the N.E. Regionals.

By the way, was there enough room in the van to bring everything home, or did you have to rent a U-Haul? I mean, four guys with all their shooting gear, and clothing for a 9 day trip, plus add to that all the new winnings you're bringing home? Somehow I think you'll manage.

Congratulations,

Dave Shattuck

Back