XR-100 Stock Options if Any

T

Talon1959

Newbie here. I have an XR-100 in .308 and really like the way it shoots, but I seem to have to fight the stock to get comfortable. So far, I have taken the thin curved recoil pad off and put a Kick-eez pad on it, but I haven't had time to try it out.

I am not a fan of the stock after owning this rifle. Is there a company out there that builds an aftermarket stock for the XR? I know it's the latest version of the Model 7 and was curious if a stock for a 40X might work.

Thanks in advance!

xr-100 stock

McMillian will make you a stock. just give them your barrel dimensions.
they will make you anything from a sporter stock to a benchrest stock.

Talon1959: If you do decide to replace your XR-100's stock please put me at the head of the list to buy your old one.
Thanks in advance
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

XR Stock

I am trying a thicker recoil pad to see if I can make it work. The action holes line up the same as my 700 S/A 7MM-08 Boyd JRS stock, so I was thinking I may get lucky and an HS S/A stock may fit. I have a call into the REm custom shop to see.

I will certainly consider your offer, but there is a guy in Katy TX who is selling these same stocks (may not fit an XR) for really good prices on Ebay.

Varmint guy, boy do i have a deal for you! I have a rem xr-100 stock with pillar bedding that i no longer have a use for make me an offer if you are interested. stock is in great shape no scratches or dings of any sort. abraham6133@yahoo.com

Back