WV State unlimited IR 50/50 Sunday September 30th

Everyone welcome. Come shoot this Sunday at Braxton Fun Owners in centeral WV. There will be laser engraved KaBar knives for 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. Will also run a money bracket for anyone who wants to play. The match was removed from the schedule by accident but we are still having it. Will also have some eley gear as prizes also. You don’t want to miss this one. Match starts at 9am gate will be open at 7am. 20 benches. I hope we have enough shooters for two relays. Very nice range to shoot at! So come on out and win this thing! If you have any questions call me 304-266-0081.

First off I would like to thank Jason, Daniel and Kenny for putting on a great match today! First time I've shot there and I must say was a great match with a great bunch of guys and gals. Those of you that missed it missed a good one! Thanks again Dave

First off I would like to thank Jason, Daniel and Kenny for putting on a great match today! First time I've shot there and I must say was a great match with a great bunch of guys and gals. Those of you that missed it missed a good one! Thanks again Dave

Second that! Great match with great people! Jayson did an awesome job! And thanks to Daniel and Kenny for helping him keep things going. I got to see Kenny smile!

Good shooting to you Dave! You were hammering it! And it was very nice meeting you. You're really good!

Kenny

Second that! Great match with great people! Jayson did an awesome job! And thanks to Daniel and Kenny for helping him keep things going. I got to see Kenny smile!

Good shooting to you Dave! You were hammering it! And it was very nice meeting you. You're really good!

Kenny

Thanks Ken and good shooting to you also! This is why I like this game, to go to a range where a lot of the big dog shooters are at not knowing a lot of you guys and to be treated like I am one of the GUYS is what this game is all about! People like YOU make it worth shooting this amazingly tough game. Thanks again
Dave

Back