Wtb rws r-50

Lot 318

Sorry. I thought i had some but only 400. I am looking for lot 318 if anyone has any.

Lot Numbers

Hi Fellas.
I have shot R50 for 10 yrs and I just choose my R50 by velocity nowadays, seem to work well for me.
I use a velocity of 334 M/S and have had many different batch numbers giving me the same good result time on time.
My best results in various barrel lengths have been velocities of 330.333and 334 metres per second.
I have found that I might have to reset my tuner (or scope) for different batch numbers (increase weight or decrease weight by an ounce or two).
My present rifle is the Anschutz 2013,so I can easily set my headspace to suit my needs, this also may be a reason for getting the good results from different batch numbers. I am working on settings of.41/42. My rifle will also shoot Lapau Centre X on the same tune setting giving me choices of ammo.
Lapau centre X and their Midas ect all run at the same velocities (their biathlon ammo run at a higher velocity)Again I have found no great differences in the accuracy of their ammo from batch to batch that a click here and there won't rectify.John F.

Back