wtb :remington sendero 30-06

Ron In Flag: I am enclosing a link to Kesselrings Gun Shop in NW Washington state. They had a REALLY nice Remington 700 Sendero in 270 Winchester on their shelf about 1 month ago. In case you might be interested in a 270 Sendero.
I have one myself and am just thrilled with it and its accuracy!
I have used this Rifle for several Antelope and Deer (both Mule Deer and Whitetailed Deer) seasons now. I have also killed one Elk with it.
I have taken Antelope out to 506 yards (Leica laser ranged) and three Mule Deer past 400 yards with it so far.
To tell the truth I am not sure I have ever seen a Sendero in 30/06?
Good luck in your search for one and Kesslerings may just have one - they have a web site and maybe you can search there?

Kesselrings: http://www.kesselrings.com/

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't think Remington made Sendero in 3006, in fact I never saw a heavy barrel Remington in 3006.

go with the 300 winnie

Why not go with the 300 win, in heavier gun recoil isn't too bad. It adds
100 yds onto the end of 06. If you want to go other way I think they made it in 264 win also.
RC

Remington 700 30-06 SendEro

my recollection is they made the 30-06 in sendero around 1995. on longrangehunting i got the same reply that remington never made it in 30-06 a quick call to remington in the morning will confirm. i have seen the 270 and 25-06 currently for sale on some forums . no 30-06 so maybe they did not make them in 30-06. i do have a 300 win sendero( 2) they both have muzzle brakes; and are very accurate. the brakes are not allowed in the matches i shoot at 500 yards. my plan was to shoot the 30-06 and then rebarrel to 6.5-06. i will check on the 270 . thanks for your replies. roninflag

Yes, they made the blued Sendero in 30-06. I had one for a while but sold it several years back.:D

Back