WTB benchrest stock

T

Turbonoma

I'm looking for a benchrest stock for an FX Royal 500 Elite model. Any suggestions appreciated.

Gentlemen
you might contact AOA and see if you can purchase the FT stock
attachment.php

i have one and tried it for Bench-rest but of the 3 .177 barrels i have none are accurate enuff
as you can see i added a 3" flat forearm and put the cheek rest upside down, the stock worked great
if the gun had been accurate i would have made a new cheek rest for it
attachment.php

Dick

Attachments

• FXRoyale400FT-Left.jpg
    FXRoyale400FT-Left.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 785
  • 002_0870.jpg
    002_0870.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 950
Last edited:
FX elite stock mod

I checked out the prices for custom made stocks and decided to go another way. So I consulted my tool and die maker buddy Luis and here's what we came up with. Works just fine and I saved quite a few pennies.

FX elite stock mod part ll

Finally finished modding the stock for benchrest competitions. Had my tool and die maker buddy make the butt hook. Now it moves parallel to the barrel and I don't have to fiddle with the position of the butt of the stock in the rear sand bag.

FX elite 25cal rifle results

Last week we had our first benchrest competition of the year and I took 1st place in the 75yard 25cal challenge.

See? Now thats what I was talking about!

Finally finished modding the stock for benchrest competitions. Had my tool and die maker buddy make the butt hook. Now it moves parallel to the barrel and I don't have to fiddle with the position of the butt of the stock in the rear sand bag.

No need for a new stock if you know what you where you want to go, and ask how to get there.

Good luck,

LD

Final look of the FX ELITE

Had a little fun decorating the air cylinder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back