Winter Score League match # 3 - Feb 2nd at the Rock

Roy in NC

We will be having the third match of our Winter Score league this Saturday. The weather forecast is looking GREAT - 57 degrees and sunny! This match will be at 100yds.

Matches will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

Other rifles will shoot in benchrest class.

Here are directions to the range outside of Reidsville, NC:

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...3&q1=576 Longbranch Rd, Reidsville, NC, 27320

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

Last edited:
I don't suppose there is any way we can have an "interleague" match with the one Jackie's putting on at Tomball, is there?

Attachments

• 04-1700.jpg
    04-1700.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 185
  • forend-stabilizer.jpg
    forend-stabilizer.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 164
Naw, Roy, I'm coming. If there are only us two & all that chili, it'll be a gas. Prize money will be a bit short, though.

Roy, I'll be there and the last I heard Adrian and Tom were coming and Dick Powers invited some of the Maryland guys down. We'll definately have enough to make some noise, see ya Sat. morning. Steve

Match #3

Larry, James & I will be there. I also talked to two others that said they were coming.

See Ya There
Mike

We will be having the third match of our Winter Score league this Saturday. The weather forecast is looking GREAT - 57 degrees and sunny! This match will be at 100yds.

Matches will begin at 10am. We will shoot factory, modified, and benchrest classes. Cash prizes will be paid to top finishers in each class. Entry fee will be $20 per gun. Lunch will be included.

Factory class mods limited to bedding, crowning, and trigger adustment or replacement. Forend staibilzers are permitted.

Modified class is intended for factory actions. Barrel and stock replacements are permitted.

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#mvt...3&q1=576 Longbranch Rd, Reidsville, NC, 27320

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

Up and Up

Roy, I'll be there and the last I heard Adrian and Tom were coming and Dick Powers invited some of the Maryland guys down. We'll definately have enough to make some noise, see ya Sat. morning. Steve

I sure wish we were...I talked to Adrian tonight on my way home from work and he's gotten stuck working late tomorrow night. I'm pretty well stuck here with baseball this weekend - was doing what I could, but don't think I'm going to make it...doesn't mean we haven't given up - Heck the first time I came down I didn't decide to do it until I got home from work on Friday afternoon...So, while it doesn't look good now, that doesn't mean it won't change by 5PM tomorrow...

I sure hope it does...

Tom

Hope to see you there!

Roy Darnell

bbbt

Roy, what is date of March match? By the way, Charlotte is having one tomorrow so I guess I'll shoot there. Had a great time at the Jan. match. You all did a great job in running the match and I really like the range.

Don

Back