Wind flag tote

KenO

I'm looking for a way to carry the flags and stands. I have four, they fit in 28 X 9 X6 cardboard box that I use now. I was looking for something with a handle. I've looked at Outdoor shops, and Home Depot, the cases are either way to big or small.

Any suggestions?

Rubbermaid snap top at Wallyworld. Fits 4 large and 2 small Wicks style, stands in a canvas bag like the ones for fold-up camp chairs.

Something like this is great to hold the stands and some other various items:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/359556-REG/Impact_WB1119_Light_Kit_Bag_3.html...snip...

I bought one of those on sale year before last from some manufacturing demo clearing house. It has a semi-rigid divider that allows me to fit four music stands and some doodads in the bottom, then the divider on top of them and my four Graham flags on top of it. Works like a charm. Could fit six sets. Only thing I'd change would be for the carrying handles to be a little longer.

Hoot

I have the BH Light Stand bag for my light stands. Never thought of using it for Wind Flags. Thanks. Guess now it is finally time for me to buy some of my own Wind Flags.

Bob

I hope this helps with your situation

I'm looking for a way to carry the flags and stands. I have four, they fit in 28 X 9 X6 cardboard box that I use now. I was looking for something with a handle. I've looked at Outdoor shops, and Home Depot, the cases are either way to big or small.

Any suggestions?

I use pvc pipe for my flag poles and you can make your own handle with a strap glue to your pvc pipe with small pvc pieces. For my flags and spinners I use a large plastic tool box. You may have to divide it up that way. It works for me, give that a try.

Back