Wind a cator

P

pickles

Does anyone have a photo of a wind a cator setup, I have one but it seems to be missing some things. Pardts breakdown would be nice.

Thank you for your time

Semper fi

I don,t know, I got it a couple years ago, it lookslike it has 2 plastic cups mouth to mouth that go on one end and a brass indicator on the other. I will try to post a photo ofwhat I have, then maybe you can help.

Thanks
Semper fi

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a Beggs unit but it works the same. You are not missing anything except for the tripod to mount it on. The cups are the indicator (top) and the brass part is the counterbalance (bottom).

It apears you or missing the stand for it sit on, the rod with the red cups clamps on to the stand and the rod with the brass counter weight should go in the opposite end of it I think.

It apears you or missing the stand for it sit on, the rod with the red cups clamps on to the stand and the rod with the brass counter weight should go in the opposite end of it I think.

Never could out type those Arkansas boy's

Where does the rod/indicator clamp clamp to? where it screws onto the tripod? it is to large to fit the shaft on the indicator.

Semper fi

The tripod must have been a larger diameter. The hinge should be at the center of the circle formed by the "protractor" looking gauge however.

When you come back to Elkland I'm sure some one can help you if you havent resolved it by then.
Jim M

Elkland is what made me think I had one of them, I looked and it just did not seem to be comeplete. I will make a stand for it and adapt-a-kit to makke it work.

Thanks for all the help.

Semper fi
Have a great day

Back