Win Mod 52 Special Deluxe sporting rifle

Hi Pete, if your looking for the value of the rifle you’re posting about, google
“ Winchester model 52” and select “Guns International”: you can get some idea as to its value.

Bob

Win 52

I told my friend to check with Winchester. I did my rough research as to value, this is a 1932 Mod 52 ...one of the first Sporter/prototype with a slightly heavier barrel than the Sporters made after this gun. 98% condition. This is a $5,000++ gun. Thankyou for the replies...Pete

I told my friend to check with Winchester. I did my rough research as to value, this is a 1932 Mod 52 ...one of the first Sporter/prototype with a slightly heavier barrel than the Sporters made after this gun. 98% condition. This is a $5,000++ gun. Thankyou for the replies...Pete

No it is not, the early 52's with the barrel band bring nowhere near the money that the true sporters bring.

Tim

This is not A Pre A Gun, as I am told, Bolt serial# matches gun, later .550 sporter barrel, this is .600, no barrel band. The Unertl bases are the early shorter spacing not the 7.3 . Thats as far as it goes with me. The seller got ahold of two reputable dealers that verified what he had. I am just amazed that there is an 84 year old 22RF that is in that good of condition, a comparable gun sold for $6200.00. Thankyou , I am done and have no more to say on this gun. Appreciate all replies......

Back