Williamsport World Open

slw

The World Open is fast approaching and here is a small list of prizes so far: 10 Night Force 12-42Br,1 competition, Leupold- mark4 ,2-vx3 long rangers, sierra certs.,4 Broughton barrels certs, Shilen Barrel cert., Borden action Cert,Bat action cert. 21 century 2-primer tools and 2-deburring tools , Douglas barrel, Bartlien barrel, Hoover Pointer,10-Berger bullet certs, Bruno, Euro Optics, J.Dewey MFG., Kelby, King Rifles-donation, Springman Rifles-donation, Brux barrel certs., Montana Extreme, Viper Action cert. and many more coming in. There is still time to sign up!

Last edited:
wo

what are the dates and target format??...Thank YOU,,,Roger

Roger go to Pa.1000yard.com and see the dates and application. Click on world open 2013 on left. Remember light gun is 10 shots same as Heavy. All the procedures are on that page.

Last edited by a moderator:
World Open Invasion

Joe and Matt get ready for the invasion of several Southern shooters-OLD and New!!!!!

300ack Hope you are bringing to MADDERS I got the bread?

Joe salt

From the "Applachian Dictionary- An -er sound is often used for long "o" at the end of a word. For example, hollow— "a small, sheltered valley"— is pronounced /ˈhɑlər/, homophonous with holler.[8][9] Other examples are "potato" (pronounced "tader"), "tomato" (pronounced "mader"), and "tobacco" (pronounced "backer").[citation needed]

You have to learn to spell it if you want to eat them. Drop one of the D's :)

See you Friday.

Herman

Herman I didn't know I needed to drop a D or add a T! But they were good. You will be there I hope? Some day I'll figure out what you are all saying. Sorry you all are saying!

Joe Salt

"maters"

300ack Hope you are bringing to MADDERS I got the bread?

Joe salt

Joe I rounded up some good looking "MATERS" and some "Dukes" Mayonnaise,so don't forget the bread. We should have plenty for anyone that wants to eat lunch with us! Should be there Friday by 5:00

Alvin

Does anybody have any info on day one of the World Open? I guess I should have been there then I wouldn't have to ask. Well maybe it will be on the Pa1000Yard site late today for both days. Thanks

Back