Wild River Air Rifle - USARB Report October 26, 2011

M

MHOPKINS

Wild River Air Rifle - USARB Report October 26, 2011

Our final outdoor match is now in the books. The highlight has to be Oliver’s best ever match…just one point from a match win! Oliver has a lot of impetus for our upcoming 25 yard indoor series. Could we call the lowlight Chris’ not checking his target to see if ALL 25 bulls were shot at? Bet that won’t happen again. Good X count, everyone. A special thank you to Carol, a future air riflist for providing hot chili on a cold day.

Shooter Ser. Class Equipment Tgt. 1 Tgt. 2 Tgt. 3 Total
Ron Silveira II HV Feinwerkbau P70FT 249 9x 248 12x 245 7x 742 28x
Oliver Gudmundson II HV Feinwerkbau P70FT 248 7x 247 11x 247 6x 742 24x
Mike Hopkins II HV Feinwerkbau P70FT 246 6x 246 7x 248 11x 740 24x
Tom Santos I HV Feinwerkbau P70FT 243 7x 246 8x 248 8x 737 23x
Chris Lovitt II HV Feinwerkbau P70FT 248 8x DNF 245 6x 493 14x

Great shooting as usual guys.. an now Oliver has picked up his game adding one more to your 740 plus club!

Sorry, I missed that last outdoor match at your place.. I had to stay and clean my deer.. Maybe you can bring your rigs and shoot at my place this Saturday before or after the Pistol FT match.

Wacky Wayne

What! you mean your wife wouldn't clean your deer so you could go shoot with your buddies;) Muzzle loader season starts here Saturday.
Dan

Great shooting as usual guys.. an now Oliver has picked up his game adding one more to your 740 plus club!

Sorry, I missed that last outdoor match at your place.. I had to stay and clean my deer.. Maybe you can bring your rigs and shoot at my place this Saturday before or after the Pistol FT match.

Wacky Wayne

Dan, Maybe I'll bring some venison to the AZ match Nov 5th.... ya'al coming now? ain't cha? You're a shoe in to win the outdoor 77 yard unlimited class with your EV2:) .. but ever since that 250 at the worlds we voted you have to shoot off bricks instead of bags:)

Wacky Wayne

I really really want to go but it is too soon after an expensive trip to the Nationals. I wish you and LD luck, you two will do fine I believe.
Dan

Back