Wilbur; I have to keep signing in !

Joe Salt

Whats up! I keep having to sign in. I even checked remember me. Need Help! these thing confuse me enough. I even tried a few choice words. Didn't help.

Joe Salt

Looks as if you've been randomly chosen to experience a hassle. If you haven't changed any of the security settings within your browser, it''s likely a cookie conflict. Try deliberately logging out. If that doesn't work, delete all your cookies.

Now, "delete all your cookies" is a cop out on my end. You can find specific cookies and delete them but it's usually more trouble than it's worth. I'm searching right now for the Benchrest Central cookie template and when/if I find it I'll offer something to search for - should you have a reason not to delete all your cookies.

Found it !?!

Had to jump through some hoops as the directory was "hidden". The related cookie on my XP laptop is:

cookie:wilbur@benchrest.com

Bob I can still lay on the ground an beat you at your own game, everyone nows your easy off the bench.

Joe Salt

Oh, this I have to see. You laying on your stomach after a long Winter. I'll see you in May Little Joey. Bring money.

Back