Whose Bullets Are Winning the BR Matches?

South_Pender

I'm thinking here of 22 and 6 mm. benchrest--and 100 yards. Is there a clear winner among the makers of BR match bullets in these calibers?

Some of the list of winners include.... 1) Self 2) Bart's 3) Hottenstein's 4) Miller 5) Berger 6) Ulrich and 7) Baggett. I listed self because many shooters make their own bullets but do not offer them for sale. Good shooting..James

Id say that barts bullets win/ have won more than any other and probably hold more records than the others combined

not the same......

http://www.bartsbullets.com/

bart has been making his own bullets for a long time. i think he did buy ed's bullet making equipment after ed passed away.
but bart has several different bullets he makes. GREAT bullet maker. nice dude too. :)

Last edited:
In UBR score matches Larry Moore's Hillbilly bullets have probably won more matches than anything else. That includes 118 gr 30's, 68gr 6mm FB & FB and 53gr BT and FB.

Rick

Look at the equipment list from the unlimited shoot in Phoenix in december! 10 out of 23 on that list used Chuck Millers bullets! He is also making bullets with the new Sta-Molly jackets.

It's now a known fact my jackets supplier is barts supplier....please read above threads. Let's try to base this forum on facts. This is just untrue

I can say for fact that Sta-Moly Jackets shoot and are proven and if the truth need to be told then come to the shoots.

I too have shot Stay Moly bullets at matches this past year and they shot great in three different guns.

Hey Russ, did you ever give Bob Brushingham his cash option money from Mainville? Rumor has it you were at a bar last month buying drinks for everyone saying this one's on "Bob!"

Cheers!

Bill McIntyre

I too have shot Stay Moly bullets at matches this past year and they shot great in three different guns.

Hey Russ, did you ever give Bob Brushingham his cash option money from Mainville? Rumor has it you were at a bar last month buying drinks for everyone saying this one's on "Bob!"

Cheers!

Bill McIntyre

Hello Bill and HAPPY New Year.

I would have loved to be at the bar buying everyone drinks on Bob but I would be afraid it would not get us to far.

His envelop is still in the loading box collecting interest but maybe by the time the Hog Roast rolls around we will have enough for the little wine maker to buy a new supply of cups for the year.

Hope things are well as we are looking forward to the season to get on it way.

I USE BART'S,,,,, But

I use Bart's 66's and have for years. I used to use Fowlers and Watsons. Recently I had Bart to send me 500 Watson 68s and got another 1000 for a friend. Both our guns love'm. Mine is Bartlein 13.75- 14 tw. My friends is Kreiger 14 tw.

Last edited:
Back