Who makes good windicators

V

vmaxx243

Can some one direct me to some one that makes good windicators , I have flags but need a couple of wind indicators. Thanks for any advice.

Wind probes

Gene Beggs's probes are the standard! Look for him in the members list and contact him and see what he has available!

I have two of his and love them!

As was mentioned the Beggs probe is the Gold Standard. Last time I contacted him he still had pieces & parts but wasn't building them any longer.
Look in the classified section here & there is a guy making the Beggs design with Gene's permission. Don't own one personally but have shot over them & they are excellent.
I have a couple large Keeney probes that I'm very happy with. Very well built.

Keith

Can some one direct me to some one that makes good windicators , I have flags but need a couple of wind indicators. Thanks for any advice.

My friend Bob Brooks from Maine makes an exact duplicate of Gene Begg's probes. He makes 2 sizes and the rimfire guy's really like his smaller ones. You can reach him at 207-651-6154.

My friend Bob Brooks from Maine makes an exact duplicate of Gene Begg's probes. He makes 2 sizes and the rimfire guy's really like his smaller ones. You can reach him at 207-651-6154.

Thanks my friend!

Back