Who has Eley Club EPS in stock.

1bamashooter

#3 Blackbelt Boy
Does anybody know who has Eley Club EPS in stock ? I shot it last year and it shot very well and it's cheaper than MEPS. Its time to buy ammo for the year and I would like to test a few different speeds of Club EPS.

Ron W.

Good luck in finding some. It is only a simi-produced thing. When Eley gets enough EPS that is basically rejected as true EPS they ship out a Club EPS. From what I know, it is all gone.

Ron,

As far as I know no one has any Club EPS in stock. When the last shipment came in, it went really quick. The next shipment should be here in April, and as the last post pointed out, it will be called 'Team'

Hope this helps

Ron,

As far as I know no one has any Club EPS in stock. When the last shipment came in, it went really quick. The next shipment should be here in April, and as the last post pointed out, it will be called 'Team'

Hope this helps

Thanks Dan, I saw where you had it listed on your website and when I went back a couple of days later it was gone, I figured nobody would have any so I guess I'll see what McKinney has, if he still has any, till I can test some of the new Team in April. Thanks to all for your replies.

Ron W.

Last edited:
Look in the classifieds on this website. Jon McKinney has some for sale now.

I tried post this before but it must not have went thru?

Back