Which Gradient Lens Borescope?

M

Matt in Va

James,
Thank you for the input. Greatly appreciated...

Regards, Matt.

Check out Bruno's I recently purchased one from them and their service and price where excellent.
Matt P

Gentlemen,
Will have to give them a call. Thank you.

Regards. matt.

Don't skimp-
Purchase the Gradient Slimline w/ adjustable focus(unless your eyesight never changes w/ age) & additional 90 deg lens.
I prefer the 75deg mirror over the 90 degree mirror to help eliminate glare w/ LED light source.

Don't skimp-
Purchase the Gradient Slimline w/ adjustable focus(unless your eyesight never changes w/ age) & additional 90 deg lens.
I prefer the 75deg mirror over the 90 degree mirror to help eliminate glare w/ LED light source.

What he said ^^^^

Don't skimp-

Gentlemen,
Can't find the 75 degree mirror on Brownells. Bruno?

Regards, Matt.

Gentlemen,
Can't find the 75 degree mirror on Brownells. Bruno?

Regards, Matt.

I've not tried the 75 degree mirror, but I've had excellent results with the 90 degree mirror including being able to take pictures with it. You can probably call Gradient Lens in Rochester, NY, and ask them if they will sell you one directly with the 75 degree mirror.

Took this picture of a tooling chatter problem in a factory barrel:

6inchesfrommuzzle-2.jpg

Using this home made setup to adapt a NIKON 990 to the scope:

CameraAdaptor-3-C-RS.jpg

Finished-2-C-RS.jpg

Fitch

Back