Where is Wayne Campbell ?

Jerry,

He was off all last week and I asked him the same question with no reply.

He had to go work last night and I bet he had tears in his eyes, but I am sure he gave it a big kiss before he went to work last night.

Jerry,

He was off all last week and I asked him the same question with no reply.

He had to go work last night and I bet he had tears in his eyes, but I am sure he gave it a big kiss before he went to work last night.

Russ, it must be nice to be rich and have a new rifle. Missed you at Dublin this year??

It is my understanding that Tony slept with it in his bed while staying in the hotel. All I know is that upon receipt of new rifle, he said he would no longer being joining us for dinner. It is a beauty!!

I heard that Dave Apple's gun didn't even come close to the one Tony's been rubbing.
If Daves stock you are talking about is the one made out of that really exotic and expensive wood (Balboa, Cocobola,??) I saw that one being finished at at Terrys. Really a work of art.....but then Terrys stocks are.

Last edited:
Jerry...hahah...I usually remember where I held for the last shot....rite whre the bullet WENT!!! except I usually am holding a ring or two or three toooo much...ahhahaha...Roger

Jerry...hahah...I usually remember where I held for the last shot....rite whre the bullet WENT!!! except I usually am holding a ring or two or three toooo much...ahhahaha...Roger

Rogee, I wish mine would do that. They usually go where their little pea-brain takes them!!

Mona,
Gone but not forgotten......
DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg

Back