What is the Laupa Midas M worth

D

davidca

About six years ago I got involved with ARA and bought two cases of some Laupa Midas M, batch number 3735. At the time of the purchase there was excitment about this ammo being found in storage. I paid around $1,100 for the case. Laupa rimfire 3735.jpg See attached picture of the box.

I have decided not to shoot ARA anymore and hate to have this ammo go to waste, however, after looking at the classified list I see Midas L going for 1,500 plus. The case is not open. I do have a few boxes I can send if required.
Thank you in advance for your expert advice.

David

Charles Scott is selling what's left of the 2007 Midas-M for around $10.50 a box. I bought some in October and it shoots very well. It was procuced on Lapua's new "X" machine. Champions Choice is selling Midas-M for $11.00 a box (maybe cheaper by the case). This is also 2007 ammunition but was not produced on the new machinery at Lapua. I do not have any experience with the Midas-M of the vintage you have so I cannot say whether or not is it more valuable.

RG

Most guys I know, myself included, try to recoup their cost when selling excess ammo. Try selling it for your cost plus shipping if you want to move it soon.

Ken

Thank you

Thank for all your advice makes sense. Looks like it is time to try out the classified.
David

Back