what is the IBS 600 yard heavy gun 10 shot record both group and score.

I think you will find that HG. and LG. in the IBS 600 are both 5 shot targets Four target agg. each..... Jim

not what i am asking
heavy gun single target group and score 600 yard current record.
its 10 shots in heavy gun.

I'm not going to attempt to argue with you but the rule book is available online

"At the end of this allotted sighter period, and at the command of the Range Officer, all shooters
must fire their ten (10) shots for record within a ten (10) minute time period." from the 1000 yard rules

and from the 600 yard rules
"At the end of this allotted sighter period, and at the command of the Range Officer, all shooters
must fire their five (5) shots for record within a ten (10) minute time period. "

ladies and gentlemen, i shoot both heavy and lite in both ibs and nbrsa, and
I HAVE NEVER SHOT A 600 YARD HEAVY GUN 5 SHOT TARGET...NEVER.

so what gives ?? a known error ??

Same time for both, at a 1000, but maybe when they redid the book they screwed the pooch. Instead of getting on here ask one the IBS officials ..... Jim

Same time for both, at a 1000, but maybe when they redid the book they screwed the pooch. Instead of getting on here ask one the IBS officials ..... Jim
the last time i ask an official question I NEVER GOT A REPLY
and yes i am a member...of both ibs and nbrsa

the last time i ask an official question I NEVER GOT A REPLY
and yes i am a member...of both ibs and nbrsa

Well I guess you know what to expect then. I shot a few 1000 and 600 yd. IBS events and there is no 10 shot heavy gun target ever shot both Light and Heavy are 5 shot targets. Only 1000 yds. shoots a 10 shot HG. and 5 shots for light.... Jim

Back