Weaver bases needed???

J

John E. Rupert

Does anyone know the numbers for of the Weaver bases that go on Cooper model 38-57M-21 rifles. Thanks.............

I don't have the number for Weaver bases but I use Warne "Weaver" style steel bases on my model 21 Cooper. I do not have the number for them but you can look them up on Warne's web-site or give a call at their 1-800 number and they will supply the info.

I certainly would not have any qualms about using Weaver's if they do indeed make them for model 21's.

Sounds crazy but the Cooper numbers for weaver bases are top secret.
Warn part # M888/842M is matt for Cooper 21, 36, 38, and 57
#M888-842G is gloss

BE CAREFUL some lists show them the same as "old" Kimber's #s some Kimbers use #8 screws, Cooper is #6.

I think I just cleaned out Midway - bought 3 sets.

Yup there all gone

Thanks Karl, your right you own them all. Well I'll keep looking........

John, I know you said Weaver bases. Talley lists a real nice set of rings and bases for the Cooper. You might want to look at them. I used leupold on my Cooper. The Talley were nicer and lighter.
Steve

Warne bases for Cooper are out of stock

at Midway too..............

I got my last set of Warnes thru Lock, Stock & Barrel, they had them drop shipped to me from Warne, I had them in just a few days.

LS&B does have a website and if you want to talk to a real person their 800 number is listed on the website page, and they are good people to deal with.

Back